Normally, classes are about an hour to ninety minutes.
Our normal, non-COVID classes are M-F between 530am and 630pm with Saturday & Sunday at 9. However, our COVID hours are listed below. Holiday hours will differ; always double check. Click here for the seasonal calendar.
COVID-19 Accommodations, rules & requirements:
We’re operating during COVID-19 times, it’s open gym with at least the following COVID accommodations:
– If you’re unwell or potentially unwell, STAY HOME and isolate! Even if you’re just not 100%, stay home.
– Everyone MUST wash hands immediately upon entering the facility.
– We’re offering Open Gym and physically distanced Group Classes.
– No sharing of equipment.
– Everyone MUST maintain a distance of NO-LESS-THAN 6′ (2m) at all times.
– Exercising in marked lanes yields more than the recommended physical distancing.
– Mouth & nose coverings should be worn — properly; optional, but recommended.
– Everyone MUST clean everything they’ve touched immediately after their workout as they put it away: equipment, pull-up bars, rigs, rings, medballs, barbells, KBs, DBs, PVC, rower, Abmat, floor space, mini-whiteboards, markers, poker chips, etc. EVERYTHING! Use the clear spray, not the green spray. Leave the surface wet for one minute, then wipe it dry.
– Use the wire brush to scrape the chalk off of the barbells, then spray a rag with the clear spray and wipe the bar with the rag.
– The floor & door handles may be left wet with spray and allowed to air-dry.
– Wash your hands again when you finish your workout and clean up.
– We have gallons of hand sanitizer. Use a lot of it. Often.
– Clean the floors with our Bulldog floor machine & disinfecting cleaning solution.
– Spray & wipe handles & surfaces after each class. Restrooms, door handles, fridge handles will all be sprayed.
– Remotes, stereo knobs, markers must be wiped with a clear sprayed rag or white disinfectant wipe after each class.
– Again, if you’re not feeling 100%, stay home.
Click here for the current seasonal schedule or here to schedule a free introductory session – No Sweat Intro.
DOUBLE CHECK FOR COVID HOURS BEFORE COMING.
Summer 2021 hours:
All memberships are limited time, limited availability. First come, first served.
Family Plans Also Available. Contact us to sign up for families.
CrossFit Drop Ins (MUST HAVE CrossFit experience*): $20
*If you arrive at a CrossFit Class, other than CrossFit 101 / On Ramp, you are REQUIRED to have CrossFit experience. If you sign up and do not have adequate experience, you MAY be turned away without any refund. Questions? Email Reservations [at] Fit901 [dot] com.
Click here if you’d like for us to contact you.